Thursday, March 28, 2013

Joanna Krupa Wardrobe Malfunction

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless
               

Now, I know it's tempting to call this look trashy what with the completely exposed nipples but I think there is a bigger story here than it would appear at first glance. Yes, Joanna Krupa is showing full breast in these photos (taken in Beverly Hills) but I honestly don't think it was intentional. Call me naive if you will, but here's what I think happened. While getting dressed, Joanna chose a new shirt she's never worn in public before. In normal light, it looks perfectly acceptable but it's a totally different story when the camera flash is involved. A shirt that appears to be a perfectly normal shirt while the cameras are off is suddenly entirely see through when the camera is on. How does this happen? I blame it on wizards but I've had it happen to me and not that long ago. Last New Year's Eve, as a matter of fact. Left the house looking respectable, had to steal my husband's blazer within an hour of arriving at the party because in the wrong long, I might as well have not been wearing a shirt. I'm going to give Joanna the benefit of the doubt on this one simply because I've been there.


Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

Joanna Krupa Pretty Much Topless

No comments:

Post a Comment